Thursday, September 9, 2010

before its too late

"I don't know what I can do about it." Sarah just sighed. She'd drove out to pick up Lucy. She'd just got off work. As it was, she was in a bit of a fix, herself, with Ste.

Something of the oral nature had happened on her little outing with him. They'd gone back to her place, and she'd been a little drunk. Maybe he was too. And...and she'd let him. Of course, she'd closed her eyes and all she could see were Cameron's eyes. Her lips, her face. It had been so damn amazing, and she'd felt like a horrible person, afterward. Well, possibly not right away, but she did now. She'd been with Cameron's boyfriend thinking about Cameron. How bad was that?

"I'm sorry." She looked at Lucy who was totally upset with Cory about the Ka-Rad thing or was it just Casey?

"It just hurts that he doesn't think-" She sniffed then.

"Oh, god, Lucy, we both know you are a good person. Everybody loves you. I'm sure Cory does too. And he wouldn't rush you into anything, you know. Just stand your ground. OK?" Sarah bit her bottom lip. She thought of Cameron who she wanted to see so badly, yet felt like a slut of some kind, too. "Shit." Sarah sighed. "I promised Cameron I'd go to that musical she was in, all summer. I haven't gone yet, and tonight is her last night."

"Well, you are going, aren't you?" Lucy winced.

"Of course, I want to. Did you want to come?" Sarah made the right to go down Lucy's street. It was in the older part of town with little shoebox houses and thin driveways.

Lucy shook her head, no. She wanted to go home. Hopefully, she'd get Ka-Rad to straighten this out before it was too late.

9 comments:

Sara said...

I hope everything works out for her :/

Unknown said...

Well, hopefully, time will heal everything. & I hope she'll be there for Cameron's musical.

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ditto what Sara said...I hope things turn out okay. :)

ellie said...

I'm glad she was there for Lucy, but she should maybe stay with Lucy.

Unknown said...

Oh, hopefully their problems aren't that bad.

Becky Tjandera said...

I hope she will be okay ...

Laura Tenshi said...

Good luck to her, it seems like she is in a deep mess.
Have a great weekend ♥

Feny said...

I wish everything would be ok. Sorry for late reply.

Winnie said...

Sounds like a mess...!!