Saturday, March 31, 2012

let the games begin

"What? You afraid to be alone with me?" River kept his eye on Sage when Declan went to the rest room. Still she was silent. "We can be friends?" He would, for the sake of Declan. "I'm not going to hurt him. I couldn't. Not like the way, you did." He winced then, knowing he was making her uncomfortable.

"What are you doing with him?" She squinted hard as if he really were the ruthless one. "How could you?"

"How could I what?" She made it sound as if he'd drugged him and turned him into something not quite natural. Did she think of gay people being vamps or werewolves? Something supernatural? He couldn't help but smile at that.

"Look, lets be clear about this. I'm not holding him back. He could have... very well.. have fucked you...if..if you'd let him. Who knows, he might very well yet..if you persuade him. Enough. Its in your corner. If that's what you think, you need to do. But he's happy. He's happy with me." River told her. "I'd never hurt him." He noticed Declan coming back to the booth then. He hushed up, but he left Sage with a lot to think about.

Sage looked at Declan then. She glared at River ever, so carefully.

"Gage has it in his head, that he wants to do something like an intervention with Noah." She just said.

"Intervention?" Declan winced with a smile and looked at River.

"Maybe that's not what it is. But he wants to help you get your stuff back from Noah." Sage looked at River then.

"I wouldn't mind." River smirked.

"I guess, Spencer wants to go, too." She shrugged.

River looked at Sage then Declan. He didn't think their was anything going on between Sage and Declan, but his hand rested on Declan's thigh.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh..that River. I wonder how it'll go down when they confront Noah?

Cafe Fashionista said...

Curiouser and curiouser. :/

Anonymous said...

Wow, he really let Sage have it. Wonder how it'll work out with Noah.

mazzy may said...

I hope they can all get along.

HailesHeartsFashion said...

I love River. He is such a character! but sometimes I little scary. :L

H<3